Experienced Attorney in Ohio
Chapter 13 ◊ Chapter 7 ◊ Foreclosure Defense ◊ Social Security Disability Claims
If you have lost your job, are involved in a divorce, or have incurred substantial debt because of medical problems or mortgage obligations, a personal bankruptcy filing can help you stop the harassing phone calls and letters and get a fresh start. You want an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to guide you through the process, one who will help you determine whether a Chapter 13 reorganization or a Chapter 7 discharge of debt is in your best interests.
At the Guthrie Law Office, LLC, I bring over 18 years of legal experience to people throughout the Columbus area. I handle all matters related to personal bankruptcy, defense in foreclosure proceedings and social security disability claims. When you hire me to handle your legal matters, you will work directly with me throughout the process. To set up an appointment for a free 30-minute consultation, e-mail me or call me at 614-454-3195 (toll-free at 866-974-0232).
I provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals and businesses in matters involving:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings: I can help you reorganize your debts under Chapter 13 and take control of your future. I will work with you to prepare a reorganization plan that is within your budget, pay secured creditors what they are entitled to receive for collateral you wish to retain, and pay unsecured creditors what you can afford to pay, if anything.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings: I can help you determine whether you qualify to discharge debts under Chapter 7 and work hard to protect your interests and property you wish to keep within the limits of the law. I will prepare and file all documents to complete your bankruptcy proceeding and will represent you in the meeting with the bankruptcy trustee prior to discharge.
- Defense in foreclosure actions: I can help you pursue action to avoid foreclosure on your home, negotiating with lenders to modify or restructure your loan, if possible, and filing a bankruptcy petition, if appropriate.
- Consumer and business litigation
- Consumer and business bankruptcy
- Loan workouts and debt settlement
- Business incorporations and planning
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Claims
- Commercial and Residential Property Tax Valuation Disputes
- Real estate transactions
- Estate planning
Contact My Office
To schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation, contact my office by e-mail or call me at 614-454-3195 (toll-free at 866-974-0232). I am available to consult with you at any of three convenient locations in the Columbus area.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.